NGUYEN Cong Thao
Current Research Projects and Interests: Poverty reduction, ethnic stigma, rural transformation, landscape transition
1. Vietnam Anthropological Review Journal (2011). Rural ecological landscape: an alternative approach to rural changes in Vietnam. Vol 3: under print
2. Vietnam Anthropological Review Journal (2010). From “Moral economy to “rational peasants”: the contrary or the two facets of rural world? Vol 5. Hanoi
3. Vietnam Anthropological Review Journal (2009). A Viet village’s spirit: from multi- dimension explanatory approach. Vol 5: 15-28. Hanoi
4. Vietnam Anthropological Review Journal (2009): Toward some approaches to the study of Human- environment relations. Vol 5: 27-40. Hanoi
5. Social Science Publisher (2009. co-author). Handicraft village in Thanh Oai district: From tradition to modernity, Hanoi.
6. World publisher (2008. co-author). Vanishing ghosts: spiritual ecology of sacred places and the landscape transformation of a rural village in Vietnam, Hanoi, Vietnam.
7. Journal of Environmental Studies (2008). Toward the history of human-environmental relation studies. Hanoi
8. Vietnam Anthropological Review Journal (2006). Toward a concept of ethnicity. Vol 3: 42-51. Hanoi